Victory Orientation for new and returning students
is Wednesday, September 6, at 7:00 pm at IFC.
Classes resume on Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 3:00 pm
Victory Bible Training Center is a leadership program built on Biblical principles for any believer in Christ who hungers for a lifestyle of God’s manifest freedom and power. Victory is a place where people who are passionate about growing in God connect and discover life long friendships.
Our destiny is to be transformed into Christ-likeness.
- Begin transformation through relationship with God, His Word, and others.
- Ignite your faith; learn to walk in the love of God.
- Embrace your Spiritual identity; grow in confidence and authority in Christ.
- Learn to lead by following the Holy Spirit.
- Realize and release the gifts of God’s Spirit within you.
- Establish a culture of honor in your relationships and the world around you.
Instruction and Impartation.
Victory Bible Training Center promotes an atmosphere of trust and freedom for each student to encounter God and explore His Word.
Each week consists of over two hours of focused Bible based teaching in a class room setting, teaching that empowers each student to apply God’s Word in every area of their life; to be “doers” of God’s Word and not hearers only.
Attending each class allows students the opportunity to receive the Word imparted by their instructors; some things are “caught” rather than taught.
In addition, students can expect out of class reading and a written study guide to support each lesson.
Classes are in session from September to May. Students may enroll in a full class schedule, or may opt to take single classes (limited to first year classes only).
Discover what God has put in you for His purpose.
DOWNLOAD YOUR APPLICATION TODAY! CLICK HERE